- URGENT applications you can only apply as SINGLE ENTRY
- You must submit documentation contained in documents required by the type of visa will you apply for.
- URGENT applications have to submitted at Arke BLS Center Madrid at the counter between 9am and 12:00am and are ready to be picked up between 4:00pm and 5:00pm the next working day.
- Urgent visa service is available ONLY to Spanish and Andorran nationality holders. NO service urgent visas for holders of non-Spanish / non-Andorran, under any circumstances.
- Documentation must be submitted justifying the urgency (for example the travel itenery / flight details).
- An additional fee of € 43 is charged for urgent visas. That means that you must calculate the visa fee plus the urgent fee of 43 € to obtain the visa the next working day. For example, a 6 month tourist visa for a spanish passport is of 64,20 € ( visa fee ) + 43 € ( urgent fee ) making a total of 107,20 €. If you are going to send your application by Seur do not forget to add the Seur Fee also.
- There is NO urgent visa service available for non-Spanish/non-Andorran passport holders, under any circumstances.
- There is no urgent service available for Employment Visas.
- Urgent applications are recommended to be submitted ONLY to our head office of Arke BLS Center in Madrid.
- There will no Urgent Visa service when the Embassy is close on holiday, to check the holidays list please click here.
The Embassy of India reserves the right to accept or reject the cases for urgent visas.
URGENT VISAS THAT MAY BE SENT BY COURIER
- For people who do no live in Madrid, and urgently need a visa, we offer an Urgent Service so you may send your application for with our official courier company which is SEUR.
- It is very important that Arke BLS Center will take no responsalibilty for an urgency if the application form is incorrectly filled up, or if any important document is missing, since that could be the reason for the impossibilty for the Indian Embassy of Madrid to process your application.
- The estimated processing time for urgent visa's processed via SEUR from Spain is of 5 working days, instead of the usual 10 days it takes for a normal visa to be processed. The processing of your application is subject to the procedures and timescales of the Indian Embassy of Madrid
- You may also track your application procedure online when it is in progress at our office and once it has been sent back to you. You will receive an email notifying the tracking number of SEUR.
- A visa will only initiate if the Visa Fees are effective in Arke BLS Center´s Account Number.
- If you have to send us a group of passports, please consider that you may send us all the passports with SEUR in one envelope AS LONG AS YOU SEND US THE RIGHT PAYMENT.
For example, if you need to send 4 passports for an URGENT 6 months tourist visa por a spanish resident :
64,20 € (Visa Fee)+43€ (Urgency) = 107,20 * 4 persons = 428,80 €
22 € * 4 courier charge = 88 €
428,80 + 88 = Total de 516,80 €
You would make a bank deposit of € 516,80 and you would send one envelope only.
If your courier charges have not been calculated correctly, ARKE BLS Center will not process your visa and your passports will remain in our head office until the matter is solved.